The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Boo meets Santa.....again

Tonight was the 2nd Battalion 3rd Marines, Officer's Christmas party. Lucky for us, Santa decided to make an appearance there, and Ava got another oppurtunity to meet the jolly old guy. Once again, she didn't like him at first, but once he gave her a present, she decided maybe he's not so bad after all....

Ava meets Santa again and screams.

Oooooh Santa, what is this? For me?
Okay, maybe I won't scream since you brought me a gift...

Here's a picture of Ava in her Hawaii Christmas dress, she had to get a warm and a cold weather dress this year.

This morning when Ava woke me up at 6:30 AM and I opened up the blinds, this is what I saw looking down my street. A lovely December morning in Hawaii!


1 comment:

Gaffney said...

Don't be fooled, its the paper she likes..... I saw that sky too.... amazing to live here isn't it? Love the hot and cold weather dress selection. :)