The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, October 30, 2009

The best game ever

Ava and I went to Lanikai Beach yesterday morning. Lately she is a lot of work at the beach because she likes to run around everywhere and go in and out of the water. But she amused herself for about 30 minutes by filling up watering cans and cleaning the sand off my feet with the water. Then I would kick some sand on my feet and off she would go to get water again. It was fantastic, I got to sit down and soak up sun for 30 minutes straight! This got me very excited for when Rob comes home, and he can take a turn chasing our toddler down the beach while I just sit there - even doze off perhaps.....:) It's going to be wonderful!

Sandy toes



Filling up the watering cans




"I've got the water"


"I'm coming!"


And my toes are cleaned.

Repeat about 20 times. She thought it was so much fun. I did too :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awww! Love it ;) p.s. totally missing that water and sand right now :( u girls too! :)