All the excitement in the lives of Rob, LaLa, Ava, Jake and Reagan
The kiddos
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Who will be potty trained first?
Yesterday I found Ava showing baby how to use the potty. I'm not sure who will end up potty trained first, Ava or "baby." So far I think Baby is in the lead....
haha I don't know if it's a gender potty, didn't know they made them. We just picked out the one that played music when it sensed pee! She seems to sit on it fine even though there's no "boy parts" haha. Maybe I will have to look into that though..... :)
5 comments:
This is the cutest thing ever :) But is that a lil boy potty with the pee-pee catcher thing..for um boy parts? haha
oh, and I am so jealous of Ava's fabulous tan. :)
haha I don't know if it's a gender potty, didn't know they made them. We just picked out the one that played music when it sensed pee! She seems to sit on it fine even though there's no "boy parts" haha. Maybe I will have to look into that though..... :)
lol it plays music when it senses pee??? That's a fantastic invention. haha I want one. They should make them for adults.
I can't believe that she is that old ALREADY! Time does fly.
Post a Comment