My brother in law Zach's parents got Ava this Elmo shirt and she is obsessed with it! I didn't even know she knew who Elmo was...she doesn't watch Sesame street at all and doesn't have any Elmo toys. But everyday she wants to wear her Elmo shirt!

Ava and Jake in front of the tree. My Dad pointed out to me awhile ago that Jake has very long fingers....they kind of look freakishly long in this picture!

Jake laughing at Ava. He doesn't quite have the belly laugh going on yet but it's getting there!

Ava loves lying down and doing tummy time with Jake. She brings him toys to look at and talks to him.

Tummy time usually ends with Jake leaning far over to the side and rolling himself on over. Which usually scares him so he starts crying :(

We blew up and framed a picture that our favorite photographer Sarah Gaffney took :) Lanikai beach is our favorite spot in Hawaii and we miss it sooo much. I picked the wall color in our bedroom to try to match the water color there and make it my Lanikai room.
Zoomed in. This was exactly what I had envisioned when I wanted a Lanikai picture, so thank you Sarah for sharing it with us!

Tummy time usually ends with Jake leaning far over to the side and rolling himself on over. Which usually scares him so he starts crying :(
We blew up and framed a picture that our favorite photographer Sarah Gaffney took :) Lanikai beach is our favorite spot in Hawaii and we miss it sooo much. I picked the wall color in our bedroom to try to match the water color there and make it my Lanikai room.
4 comments:
Love the lights! Tummy time helper seems like a prime job for Ava cakes. OMG I need to blow up and frame HI art in preparation for the east coast move. It looks amazing with that paint color.
Damn you guys for making me miss Hawaii:) House looks awesome! Matt would be jealous, our original plan was to National Lampoon xmas vacation this place :)
Thanks Sarah G- I was so pleased with how it looked. It's just perfect! Getting Hawaii art ready will be a big task, you have so many great pics to choose from
Sarah D - Rob wanted to a nat'l lampoon thing too, he had a ladder to go to the roof and I was practically in tears as he was climbing up and he got scared too so he turned back. I think any amount of lights are fun though :)
Love the Pics. Great one of the kids, and I really do love the one of HI.
Post a Comment