The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Greek Festival

We are in NH for a 11 days and having a great time. We started our trip out with working at the Greek Festival at my YiaYia's church in Lowell. I volunteered to work on the ice cream truck! As a kid my friend Kris and I always said we wanted to work on the ice cream truck when we grew up....and we finally got to live that dream!
Too bad they wouldn't let me drive it around, I had to pretend
Rob was the grill man at the area my Mom was in charge of, he made hundreds of hot dogs, sausages and Greek sausages.
And of course there was lots of music and Greek Dancing. Here's my Mom with Ava.
My Mom and my cousin...my Mom carried Lilly this whole dance. What a strong YiaYia!
My YiaYia and my cousin
My Mom took a bad fall the last night and ended up with an awful bruise. It's puffed up like there's a baseball on her knee cap. Ouch.

1 comment:

Barb H said...

Looks like a great time. Tell you Mom that I said OUCH! That looks nasty.