Well here's another post complaining about the heat. I know I will re-read this in January and wish it were 100 degrees rather than 20, but it's not January yet! And it was 112 in D.C. yesterday...that's just ridiculous! So we've been hanging out indoors some more. Jake has been crawling for a little bit now, but just in the past few days he realized he can go all over the place. Before he would just crawl from toy to toy....but now....he's into everything. DVDs, electronics, dog food/water....and the fun begins....
Jake playing a little football
Ava painting
Ava kept moving these toys away from him to make him have to keep crawling after them...not very nice! He didn't really care though.
Jake discovered he could put his leg through the posts and look down, Ava followed right behind him.
Pulling down blinds is fun!


Pulling down DVDs is fun
I think this is Jake's "please stop saying No to me face"
Crawling under tables is fun too!
Ava loves dresses that go out when she twirls around.
1 comment:
Oh boyyyy...Jake is on the move! :) Maybe you should get a little tracking tag for his ankle, so you'll know his whereabouts in the house lol Totally joking of course :)
Dear Ava,
I love dresses that go out when I twirl around too :) Don't ever outgrow that.
Love
Sarah
Post a Comment