We drove back home this past weekend in probably the smoothest most uneventful trip we could have asked for. My Mom drove back with us and thanks to the car DVD players that my parents got me for Christmas we didn't hear a peep out of the kids for the 9 hour journey. We didn't even stop for lunch! This picture is all of the stuff that was in my Jeep (and some not pictured). Add 4 people and that's a lot of stuff, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting it all in there.
We all have bad colds and enjoyed staying in all day Monday during the first snow of the year.
Both kids are having lots of fun playing with all their new toys that I didn't let them open in NH. Here's Ava with her cookie monster play dough set. You make the letters then feed them to the cookie monster, it's pretty cute!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Jake...down boy! :) Did Ava get an american girl doll?? :) Glad you guys made it back ok. Impressive you fit all of that and people into the car! :)
Good packing, Lauren. Are you taking lessons from Rob? Dad was always the greatest packer and could get EVERYTHING in! Glad you had an easy trip. Jake is getting soooo big.
I want ava's ruffed sweater. how is it that you still allow playdough, I thought I taught you better than that? haha. its good snow day material. see you super soon!
Post a Comment