4 more weeks until Rob gets home! We have been enjoying the warm weather, May has proven to be a good month so far. This is my first May in this area, last year the kids and I were in Naples the whole month and when we lived in Woodbridge a few years ago we were Hawaii-bound May 1st. So far this is the only reputable month in this area, all the other months seem to be too chilly, or just HOT.
We finally used the ice cream maker that Ava got for Christmas, her peach sorbet turned out great!
Yummy!
The water table has been broken out for the year, the kids were too excited to smile at the camera.
I actually grew these pretty flowers from seeds! I'm pretty proud of myself since I'm more of a plant killer.
My Basil was the only herb to survive my trip to NH in April. Our grill will need to be removed when Rob gets home too, it finally rusted a whole through the center of it :( I'm not sure any gas grill got as much use as this one did though!
Ava and Jake made this Daddy countdown sign! She woke up yesterday morning and started putting X's through random days. Too bad it doesn't work that way :(
Jake AKA the honey badger busted his face on the sidewalk. He didn't really cry but I picked him up and he hid his face on my shoulder like he was embarrassed. Poor guy.
We received some beautiful flowers from Rob today, Ava wanted hers in her room. "Take a picture of my beautiful flowers in my beautiful pink room to show Daddy" was her request.
Just being silly! They are playing so well together lately!
2 comments:
Aww I love love love everything about this post :) And oh man, now I want ice cream! Way to go on the flowers ;) I am a total plant killer too.
so proud of your green thumb. wow. lots of great things happening. The kids are awesome. Lunch date was super. Cannot wait to see Mr Rob.
Post a Comment