Well after having several complains filed about my lack of blogging lately, here are a few updates from the past couple months! With most people on Facebook now I hadn't been posting here, but the complaints have been heard and I will try to be back in business! Lucky for me I've figured out how to post-date things so it will appear as if I haven't been that much of a slacker. :)
Anyways, we had a wonderful homecoming with Rob. It was kind of strange compared to past homecomings because he didn't come home with his whole battalion, and he wore civilian clothes. But nonetheless an organization called "Operation Welcome Home Maryland" did a great job welcoming them all home. The plane was traveling west from the middle east then through Europe, so it was their first stop on U.S. soil. Most people on the flight were going on to their own cities, so it was nice for them to be welcomed here in Baltimore.
The first 3 pictures here were taken by Operation Welcome Home and sent to me.
Of course we had a banner!
Rob opening some welcome home gifts.
Another deployment successfully completed!






No comments:
Post a Comment