The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Music Video

Ava's favorite song for some time now has been "Glad you Came" by The Wanted.  She freaks out whenever it comes on.  Turns out Lilly likes it a lot too so they keep asking me to put it on, so here they are dancing to it!  I apologize for the mid-video flashing.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Not sure if it's just my computer, but I just caught that all in slow mo hahaha Still cute!! :)

Lauren said...

aahhh I bet it looks kinda scary in slow motion haha. Somehow I don't think we will be seeing any of them at the VMAs. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! What great dancers they are, even Jake and Ducky were into it.

Barb H said...

Jake has a real good sense of rythum. Most boys don't.

Barb H said...

Jake has a great sense of rhythm. Cute on of all of them.