The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow Day


For once we had snowfall here in the DC metro area that was worthy of a snow day.  We have had 6 snow/cold weather days and only a couple inches of a snow or less each time. I think if this happened in NH it would have been a 2 hour delay but it's big for this area!  The snow was wet heavy snow that made it easy to make a snowman.  Unfortunately the snowman got knocked over shortly after, one of the downfalls of base housing is there are kids everywhere and pretty much all the outdoor space is community space.  So Ava and Jake's frosty was knocked over about a half hour later by some bratty kid.  At least they had fun while they were out there.



Reagan and I prefer to stay warm inside and countdown the days until Spring!


She's doing really good on her tummy, she turns herself to the right a bit, I think she was wondering why she doesn't have a Leap Pad like Ava and Jake in this picture!
Cheese!

 Ava wearing her 100 glasses from her 100th day of school!
 Hopefully she will be sitting up on her own in a few more weeks. Then she will be at my favorite baby age, sitting up well and unable to move enough to get into trouble!

Jake's preschool teacher had this picture hanging in his cubby, I thought it was hilarious.  It's just so him, Jake the class superhero!
That's it for now, temps are getting into the 60s this week! I am hoping all the snow melts quickly and we can be done with snow days.

No comments: