How is it already February? I'm telling you.....Winter goes by so much quicker when you're not freezing!!
Not much has been going on. Reagan is in full on toddler mode, running around everywhere and throwing tantrums. Isn't 16 months kind of early for that? If she doesn't get what she wants she throws herself on the floor and screams. The terrible 2s should be a good time! Besides her little tantrums here and there she's SO much happier now that she's a good walker. She likes to play with the big kids, and her bunny and cup go with her everywhere.
Jake is still his happy go lucky self. He started "the lunch bunch" at school on Fridays where he stays until 2 and has lunch and does more activities. He was so excited he's been begging to go for awhile, and I got to enjoy 5 hours of quiet time with just Reagan! He was so funny when I picked him up, he got home and asked for another bologna and cheese sandwich, he said I need to pack 2 in his lunch next time. I can't imagine how many he will require when he's 16.
Taking a selfie with my baby girl
We had a lot of fun watching the Super Bowl! What an awesome night, the kids were cheering too but once the game got close they went upstairs to watch a movie because they wouldn't stop talking. Before the game started Rob assembled Ava's new Barbie house. The movers broke hers so we ordered a new one, I didn't look at the dimensions of it though and the thing is HUGE. It takes up half her room, she loves it though!
Kimmie was in Orlando last week for a conference. Reagan, Jake and I snuck away for an afternoon to meet her at the Disney resort she was staying. There was a big snow storm back up in NH so she ended up getting stuck so I drove back to Orlando to bring her here and she spent an extra day hanging with us and then flew back up north out of Tampa. Orlando (Disney World side) is actually really close. It was only about an hour and 20 min each way. You could spend that long in the car to go to Walmart living back in the DC area!
Here's Reagan being stylish
AND in other exciting news, my Mom and YiaYia came down to Tampa last week (they had a short overlap with Kimmie). They spent a night with us and then went down to Naples. And then this past Friday I went down to Naples with.......NO KIDS!!!! I drove down on Friday and came back late afternoon on Sunday. It was so relaxing to have a little break. I hope I get to go again.....pleeeease Rob? :) Rob did a great job holding down the fort....the house was even clean when I got home.
So I realize I have only one pic of Ava in here. We have a 4 day weekend next weekend so I will def get my big camera out and even this out a bit! Stay warm northern people!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment