So in order to keep family and friends that are far away from our island paradise updated on our lives, mostly Ava's, we decided to start this little blog! We have been enjoying Rob's post deployment leave and spent most of our time at the beach or the pool, and I am now proud to say Ava is quite the little swimmer! Well, sort of. She loves the ocean/pool once she gets in there, but getting her in can be quite the ordeal. She went into the ocean at Ala Moana beach and discovered the yummy taste of salt as she splashed water all over her face, and into her mouth. She has a little baby raft that she liked, but since she is still going through "I put everything in my mouth stage" she spent most of the time trying to suck on the side of the raft. Yes...she is brilliant.

1 comment:
Hi! Love the blog and LOVE the new pics of Ava! She's growing up so fast! I think Im the first "follower/stalker" of your blog! Yay haha
Post a Comment