The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, August 14, 2009

16 Months

Ava turned 16 months old yesterday! Just since we have been home in NH she has really gone from being a baby to a toddler. When we return to Hawaii in a couple weeks our friends in Hawaii are going to be amazed at how big she has grown!


I had made this video to send to Rob, he can't access the blog too easily so we send the videos on a disc.


One of Ava's many tricks is to "Do a little dance" Her favorite spot to dance and bounce around is while holding on to the ottman. I'll try to get a video of it soon.

2 comments:

Barb H said...

She is getting sooooooo big! wow

Gaffney said...

Oh God Nooooo! Not a crack in the side walk! I'll be sure to remove those before you ladies return. Worked on the guest room today. So ready to see you!