The kiddos

The kiddos

Monday, August 24, 2009

Heading back to Hawaii

After a great summer home in New Hampshire, Ava and I are packing up to return to our island life! We leave early Wednesday morning and will arrive in Hawaii at 2PM Hawaii time. It will be a very long day and following days I'm sure with the travel and moving into our new house, but very exciting too! Ava saw her mailcart in the suitcase and wanted it out, she's a lot better at unpacking than packing.

No more lei!

Ducky is getting packed up too! I took his flying crate out cause when he sees suitcases he gets a little sad looking. I think he wonders if he is coming with us this time or not. But when he sees his flying crate he knows he's coming too (even if he hates the flight).

2 comments:

Barb H said...

VERY cute! lol

Gaffney said...

Getting ready to go scoop you up! E wants to wait at HNL for Ducky's plane.... haha!