The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, September 11, 2009

New House

We have made our move to the new house and are settled in at last! I absolutely love the new house, it couldn't have a better layout for us. Unpacking has been a hassle but it is definetely worth it. Here's the front of it. It's kind of an odd set up. The garage on another street that's behind the house.


The living room. Still haven't put some of the stuff up on the walls.


The toy section.

Looking into the kitchen.
Ava's room. I do miss her lime green walls from the old house. I didn't think it was worth it to paint her room though since we won't be here for too long. Hopefully I don't get bored one day and change my mind!


Ava's awesome new surfboard chair. She takes books from her shelf and climbs up on it and looks through her books.


Browsing through her books.

3 comments:

Machelle said...

So I missed all these posts somehow! I love your new house as well!! Can I come and visit?! Please stay in Hawaii! I need somewhere to stay when we get the money to travel there {grin} That will not be for a few years....lol

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your new house - it's beautiful - and the beach looks great too !
Cathy

Lauren said...

Thanks! I will stay in Hawaii as long as the Marine Corps lets us now that we're in the new house :) Everyone is always welcome!