The color of the water here is always gorgeous. Maybe I can take this pic into Home Depot and they can match the color in paint and I can have a Lanikai room in D.C.?
The kiddos
Monday, April 26, 2010
Bye Lanikai :(
We went to Lanikai yesterday and said goodbye to our favorite Hawaiian beach. It was the PERFECT beach day as you can probably tell from the pics. Part of me is ready to be back on the mainland, but I'm really going to miss being 10 minutes away from this beach. Especially in those chilly winter months. Ava is going to be in for a shock too, splashing around in paradise and playing in the sand has suited our Hawaiian baby well. Maybe she can learn to like the snow too?
The color of the water here is always gorgeous. Maybe I can take this pic into Home Depot and they can match the color in paint and I can have a Lanikai room in D.C.?
Sandy girl. When I say "say cheese" she points to her cheeks......
More cheek pointing

The color of the water here is always gorgeous. Maybe I can take this pic into Home Depot and they can match the color in paint and I can have a Lanikai room in D.C.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I filmed Ava crawling on this beach.... where has the time gone? I'm too depressed to blog...
Post a Comment