Something must have been pretty funny around here today because Ava and Lilly had a case of the giggles!

A crawling contest...I think Ava is cutting Lilly off here.

Here they are laughing at their YiaYia!

Ava and her new baby stroller. Her other one had a tragic end last week. She had been playing with it and steering it into people and furniture, so I "placed" it outside in the garage and it broke. :( I felt pretty bad after so we got a new one, hopefully she will behave with this one.
2 comments:
"Placed it" lol Thats a great new on she got though! Looks good enough for a real baby, except the pink probaby wouldn't fly with Jake :)
haha yea I placed it ever so gently.....I think her new stroller is fantastic! If they made them in adult size I would totally want one for Jake!
Post a Comment