Ava has a new swim bubble that allows her to stay afloat and swim around by herself! My friend Machelle has them for her twin girls and it seemed perfect for Ava so I ordered one. She didn't want to be held in the pool anymore, but still can't swim well enough with just a back bubble so this was a great find!

Minnie Mouse sitting on her cousin Lilly's riding toy that she is much too big for.


Trying to get a ride on Ducky, he is never too happy about this.
2 comments:
Cute pics of Ava Morgan :) But what I'd like to know is where can I get one of those fabulous floats for myself :)ha
haha, do you want me to just get you one of those lounging rafts with the cup holders in it so you can float around while drinking a pina colada?
Post a Comment