The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday/Baptism Weekend

This weekend we celebrated Ava's 3rd Birthday, as well as Jake's Baptism. This weekend has been long awaited by Ava, she had been asking to see the family since we left NH after Christmas. It was so wonderful having everyone come down to visit and celebrate with us! I put a bunch of pictures on Facebook, so I'll just update here with a few of my favorites. There are so many pics from Ava's bday so I will refer you to Facebook for those :)

Someday they will all look at the camera at the same time.....
Papi with his granddaughters

Ava got a swing set for her birthday. She loves it, it was 85 degrees yesterday and she spent most of the day outside playing.


Jake loves the swing too




1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a good looking group! :) And Im jealous of Ava's swingset. So what that Im 32. :)