The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

It was a beautiful Easter weekend and we had a quiet, but fun Easter. Jake decided to wake up at 4AM, he is always so happy in the morning, I walked into his room and he started laughing at me so I just picked him and we started the day very very early.

Ava got up 3 hours later and checked out the Easter baskets.



Jake eating an Easter egg and playing with his new bunny



Ava in her Easter dress.





On Saturday we ventured into DC and walked around the mall.

I put a lot more pics on Facebook so I'll refer to there if you need more :)

This is our last week in DC, we head to my parents house in Naples on Saturday. So say goodbye to the pale Hamerniks, because the blog pics we will be of a tan family back where we belong, at the beach or the pool soaking up the sun! :)


This is random, but these are my neighbors Tulips, aren't they beautiful? I think I need to plant some for next Spring...very pretty and low maitenance, my kind of flower!




No comments: