Last week I took the kids to get their pictures taken. They are en route to the usually family who receives them, so expect them tomorrow or the next day.



This was my favorite of Jake...he looks like he's getting ready to make a pass.
This is my favorite of Ava.
We chopped her hair off the next day, it seems so short and dark now compared to this!
My top one was originally my favorite of the two of them, and that's the print I ordered most of, but I like this one a lot too. I might need to go back and get more.
I like this one a lot too...I hate how you only have a few minutes to pick out your prints and usually both kids are long since sick of being there! But overall I think they came out pretty good!
1 comment:
CUTE! :) If you happen to have any extras lying around I would love one! I still have their xmas pic on my fridge where Jake is like a day old :) But no worries if you are out!
Post a Comment