The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jake's Birthday Weekend

This weekend my parents, sister and niece came down from NH to celebrate Jake's first birthday!

We started the weekend by getting a babysitter and going out to my favorite Italian restaurant, Filomena's in Georgetown. It was so delicious!
My Mommy and Daddy!

The 20 oz veal...nope he didn't eat it all, I think I ate the other half re-heated Sunday night. It was yummy!
My pretty Mommy (she couldn't eat all hers either).
Time for the birthday party
Happy Birthday to Jake. My friend Sarah made this awesome sea-turtle cake.
Jake approves!
We hit a piƱata (Rob broke it of course)
Not before the kids got to take some swings....
Played corn hole (bean bag toss)
and opened presents!

And Ducky got scolded by Mickey Mouse.
Then Sunday my Mom offered to watch all of the kids so Rob, Kim, my Dad and I could venture down to the outlets in Woodbridge. It was awesome shopping without baby strollers and whining children.

Mickey Mouse junkies...all of them!
Looks like they had a fun day with YiaYia

No comments: