The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas in NH

We have been up in New Hampshire for about 2 weeks now. It is great to be home and the kids have been having lots of fun playing with cousin Lilly! They are counting down the days left until Christmas!

Here are the girls before my Mom and I took them to a cookie party last weekend.

That's alotta cookies!
My Mom's friend had giant snowman cookies for them!
Here are Ava and Jake checking out Santa in the front yard.
The girls made sugar cookies!
Jake so far has broken 2 ornaments and is determined to rip all the stockings down!
Gingerbread houses!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww! Looks like so much fun. I'll be right over :) And the girls look adorable in their matching skirts!

Gaffney said...

I want a giant snowman cookie. Thanks for the update. Don't get too cozy up there, you are missing the 62 degree weather here!

Daddy said...

The gingerbread houses are a big improvement from last year. Big man looks so grown up by the fireplace. Where's my stocking?

Miss you all so much.