The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Naples

Well our 3 weeks in Naples has come to an end and we are back in cold DC. The kids did great on the plane on the way home, there was an extra seat in our row so Jake got his own seat, and they watched a whole movie and I read a book on my kindle. Couldn't have asked for them to do better than that!

Here's a few more pics from Naples. Papi playing in the pool with the kids.


On Valentine's Day Kimmie and I took the kids out to dinner and then we went down to the beach to watch the sunset.
Love this one of Kimmie and Lilly
I wish Jake was looking here but Kim and the girls are playing in the background and I think it looks cool
"Goodbye sun, see ya tomorrow" -Ava and Lilly
My handsome little man
Pretty Ava

Here's a couple videos of the kids playing at the pool. They're not very exciting, mostly just for Rob to see the kids playing!

3 comments:

Gaffney said...

Ava has a sock tan. I want one!!!!

Sarah said...

Love all the pictures! And glad you had a safe trip back :)

Barb H said...

Glad you had such an uneventful trip. Was thinking of you all day yesterday. Great pictures, love those grandkids! :-)