The kiddos

The kiddos

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring?

We have been back in DC for a couple weeks now, and everyday I have had to fight with Ava about wearing sun dresses/ flip flops. Good thing it has been a very mild winter and some days it's somewhat warm enough for it!
This is random, but I finally started get some pictures up on our bare walls upstairs. It has already been pointed out that Jake is in none of these, which I feel pretty bad about. Even more reason to move back to Hawaii!

They're still pushing each other around in the cozy coupe, it never seems to get old!

Jake loves his new puppy
Ava loves her Dora pjs!
We had a sleepover with our friends the Anderson's. "Gabe has to wear the blue princess dress cause he's a boy" - Abby. I like how Jake is pointing at him and proceeding to crawl away.
Rob sent me some beautiful flowers!
Ava and I started a gardening project. A few flowers that will be moved outside once it warms up, and some basil, cilantro and parsley.
2 weeks later they are coming along. Hopefully I won't kill them, I don't have a green thumb at all but it was worth a shot to have the herbs around so I don't have to keep buying them when I need them to cook!
And Ava learned to pump! She's come along way since she got this swing set last year for her birthday and only wanted to ride in the baby swing!

No comments: