Since the furniture was delivered a couple days later and not 2 months later like we anticipated, Jake's nursery that I LOVED was disassembled before I was mentally prepared so there may have been some tears this past week on my part. He's getting too big :( (This is how it looked before he was born and there were toys, books and stuffed animals thrown everywhere).
I thought his transition to a bed would be more like Ava's, where he gets too big for the crib so we put a mattress on the floor until we get furniture. Since we moved when Ava was 16 months and then again at 2, her nursery kind of faded with moves....a lot less traumatizing for me.
Having said all that, Jake is not sad that his nursery is gone, obviously from his face in this pictures.
Ava is not sad either, she can't wait until he sleeps better in a big bed so she can have a sleepover with him on the top bunk!
His bunk beds have a drawers and a closet thing on the right side there
I haven't decided yet where his bookcase should go, along this wall which is kind of dark cause the windows are at the other corner of the room.....
Or here at the end of the bed, which surprisingly had a few feet of clearance to the wall, I thought it would be a lot tighter than this.
Since we were taking pictures in Jake's room Ava wanted one in hers too!




1 comment:
Nice new room Jake!!! :) I'
m kind of jealous actually since my bedroom furniture is literally from the 70's...
Post a Comment