The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy May

This time of year is usually sunny and warm (the one warm month of the year around here that generally doesn't require AC) but unfortunately it's been cool and rainy and is supposed to stay that way for another week.  Playdough is always fun indoor entertainment!
 Jake finally stopped eating the play dough and he now feeds the letters he makes with it to Cookie monster!
Ava informed us on her 5th birthday, "Now that I am 5 I will not be taking tubbys with Jakey boy anymore."  Sometimes we humor her, but getting them both done at the same time is just so much easier.  They finally figured out how to both get to lie in the tub without putting their feet in each others faces...

And here's my first belly shot at 21 weeks...I'm showing a lot sooner this time than I did with Ava and Jake, which I hear is pretty common.  Baby girl is having a party in there most days, kicking all over and strong enough kicks that they can be seen and felt from the outside.  This is so much earlier than the other kiddos too, but it's fun to actually feel like someone's in there!


 Our friends Joe and Aleesa had their baby May 1st, we had their older kiddos, Abby and Gabe here with us while they were in the hospital.  The kids play great together and had lots of fun.  


Abby, Gabe and I headed up to the hospital to meet their new baby brother, Liam Ethan, a few hours after he was born!
Our project during the day while Aleesa was in labor was this sign we made, the kids did a great job and were so into it!! Thanks so much for the idea Sarah!! :)


 We had a little Cinco de Mayo party at their house once baby came home.  Rob, Joe and Aleesa got to hold a margarita and I got to hold baby Liam :)



No comments: