The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, September 27, 2013

Apple Picking

 Yesterday we ventured out to Winchester, VA to go apple picking.  Reagan hit 2 weeks old yesterday and it was her first real outing (she's really only been to the doctors office and to the grocery store once or twice). We found this farm last year and the apples were so good, Rob has been talking about going back since.  We filled up the whole wagon with apples, I think 140 total.

Ava was doing quality assurance while she picked.

Reagan and I, she loves being in the Ergo baby thank goodness!
 Some of the apples were the size of her head!
Cheese!
They had a huge playground, including a pirate ship with slides, Jake loved it!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!! You look adorable! Your hair looks lighter! I like it :) And the peanut in her pouch...omg...so cute!