We got up early and packed the cooler, Reagan was my helper....
Quality testing the nectarines
Getting down to the beach was interesting. This was one of those many times in life where I miss my Dad. I've spent lots of time up here especially in the summer while Rob has been deployed or training, but when Rob wasn't around I always had my Dad to lug strollers, coolers, children, ect. Besides missing my Dad for logistical reasons, he would have loved being down the beach with everyone and he would have loved playing in the water with the kids. He would have lugged all our crap onto the beach, probably with a football in tow as well and would have had so much fun with us.
Reagan and YiaYia hanging out in their coral swimsuits.
My cousin Stephen's baby, Mateo, and Reagan were born just a couple days apart! I think Mateo had just pulled down on the strap to Reagan's hat and she wasn't too happy about it...
The kids had so much fun playing in the water with my cousins Jason and his wife Anabel!
My cousin Stephen's baby, Mateo, and Reagan were born just a couple days apart! I think Mateo had just pulled down on the strap to Reagan's hat and she wasn't too happy about it...
Group shot where nobody was looking...
Poor Jason got stuck doing water bucket runs for the kids.
Making a water slide with their sand fort
My cousin Lisa's son Owen found and my Mom were best buds.
Then we all went back to the condo which was interesting, a lot of people were packed into that place! Some of us stayed for Chinese food and then we walked down to the center.
Reagan stayed up until 10:00, she loved Hampton beach and all the lights and people to look at while we walked around.
This picture isn't from the beach but I thought it was super cute so I'm throwing it in anyway, Reagan and Mateo playing in the backyard in Nashua.
Making a water slide with their sand fort
My cousin Lisa's son Owen found and my Mom were best buds.
Then we all went back to the condo which was interesting, a lot of people were packed into that place! Some of us stayed for Chinese food and then we walked down to the center.
Reagan stayed up until 10:00, she loved Hampton beach and all the lights and people to look at while we walked around.
While it was kind of a lot of working getting the kids and everyone down the beach it was definitely a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment