The kiddos

The kiddos

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Clearwater Beach Sunset

Last night we went to Clearwater beach to hang out and try to catch the sunset.  It's such a beautiful beach with white sand and blue green water, there's also lots of restaurants, a big playground and just a great area to walk and hangout.  I told Rob I keep getting that song from Annie stuck in my head when she sings "I think I'm gonna like it here..." I'm just so thankful that we are here and we are here for good! 

We walked out on the Pier
It was a pretty overcast afternoon,we weren't too sure if we were even going to see a sunset.

Happy/sweaty girl sitting in her stroller.  Reagan is so much happier when she's outside.
There's a huge playground right off the beach.  They had a magician and live music too!

Getting some PT in?
Then the sun got low enough and away from the clouds and it turned into a beautiful sunset!
Playing with Daddy
Jake wouldn't pose for a pic but I caught him on the run!
The girls and I


This pic is my fave, I actually took it on my phone and the color came out beautiful!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Catching the next flight out! lol Omg how funny about the Annie thing because when I read that in your last post, that's immediately what I thought of too! :)