Anyways, there are good things too. Ava's new school is so great and she LOVES it. Her teacher is really nice and today was only her second day and she was annoyed that I wanted to walk her to her class room. She said "just drop me off Mom I can walk there myself." As mentioned the house is perfect and I think we're going to love the neighborhood. Everyone we have met here is so nice. I went running at the beach near our house yesterday morning and everyone I passed said "Good morning" and smiled, it's so refreshing after living in D.C. for 4 years. So all of this hassle and living out of suitcases for almost 4 months is going to be worth it, just need to make it a couple more weeks.
The kids are so sick of the toys we have been travelling with. It was nice in Nashua since they had all Lilli's toys to share but back in Florida times are getting tough. I guess at least they're using their imaginations a little more. Here they are putting on a concert, they tried to have Reagan play the drums but she wasn't into it....
They were so happy to have their Daddy around again!
Reagan loves cruising around the couch
Cheese! I can't believe she's going to be 1 in a couple weeks!Coloring and being silly at the rental house...
Suitcase living....
Jake and Ava using the ropes Rob uses to tie stuff down on the back of his Jeep to hook themselves together and have a parade...
Pretty girl!
Separate post on Ava's first day of school coming soon...I promise Rob!
1 comment:
Wow so much exciting stuff! The house is DONE??! OMG. I am wicked excited for you! And Im so glad Ava loves her new school! You can do this friend..a few more weeks! You are a suitcase warrior. lol. Poor Reagan though :( Hope she feels better soon. I'm so glad you are all at least under one roof again even if it's a rental! xo
Post a Comment