We are almost 2 months into our new house and life is good. We already have a pretty good routine going and projects around the house are *almost* done. Rob has been very busy between setting up the swing set, building garage storage and now he's working on staining the big fish tank so we can get it set up. After that everything is pretty much where we want it around here!
There are beautiful sunrises in the morning in our backyard! Jake is our early riser and he sits outside his room on the loft and looks out the big windows....once the sun pops up he comes and wakes me up! Can't complain, it's been around 7:30 the past couple days...not looking forward to time change but I do love seeing views like this out my windows in the morning!
Jake started preschool 2 weeks ago at a church just down the street from Ava's school. He LOVES it there and wants to go everyday.
And this girl will finally let me put bows and headbands in her hair....she's kind of outgrown this kind but I still think it's cute :)
Ava figured out how to get to the candy corn dish on the window sill that was supposedly out of their reach.....it's been so nice since it's cooled off a bit and we can open the house up.
It's getting into the 60s at night, Ava still wanted to swim but I needed a hoodie over my bathing suit.
Rob's parents bought the kids a new swing set, it was definitely a nice upgrade from the other one they have outgrown. The kids and the neighborhood kids have been having lots of fun on it.
It only took him about 9 hours this time! He and my Uncle set up the same one at my Mom's house in Nashua so at least he had a little experience under his belt. And he prepped a lot of stuff in the garage before the big set up day.
Cheese! Reagan still isn't walking, any day now though. She will stand up without holding onto anything but then ends up just sitting down and crawling.
She loves Ducky. She's always hugging him and feeding him, at least one of the kids really likes him!
AND Ava got glasses! She had been complaining she couldn't see well for a little but I didn't take her in for an eye exam right away. It seemed weird because there was nothing she couldn't see, she could see the board at school and read words close to her well enough. I finally took her in and turns out she has a hard time seeing in-between distances. She could see enough to get by and figure it out eventually but with the glasses on seems so much better. The eye doctor said this is really common with kids her age and she may even grow out of it. Given how blind I am I kind of doubt it but we can hope! She will only need to wear them when she's working at her desk at school or reading, so that's not too bad!
This handsome boy in his school pictures!
That's all for now....










2 comments:
Rob..impressive!!! :) Swingset looks great! And those sunrises...wow...:) I would set an alarm if I didnt have kids to see that. Well then again prob not haha Glad you are all settling in! Wait..wheres the fence around the pond?? You know Im worried about these gators!
Lol yes the sunrises are awesome, but I def wouldn't set an alarm either. No fence, there's actually a lot more space from the swing set to the pond that you can't see, an "easement" that goes down. Besides Jake making me take him down there cause he had a bad dream about one of Ava's stuffed animals drowning in it the kids don't go near it....and no gators yet!! :)
Post a Comment