Our handsome, goofy, lovable little Jakey Boy turned 4 this past week! My Mom (YiaYia) and my YiaYia (Big YiaYia) came up from Naples for the weekend and we had fun celebrating with him. He has been talking about having a spider man cake for months and was very eager to finally celebrate. We had the little girls across the street over too and the kids swam and ate some spider man cake!
Birthday boy!
Reagan loved the cake, I think she ate more of it than the other kids did!
It was a lot of fun having Big YiaYia down to visit too! The kids loved playing with her. Here she and Rob are having a night swim.
Jake finally found someone willing to read his Cars book to him, the longest book ever.....
Reading and being silly!
The kids and I are heading down to Naples next weekend to have some more YiaYia X 2 fun!
1 comment:
Awww looks like so much fun! And Jake looks so happy :) ps- I hide the really long books. Mom of the year.
Post a Comment