The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, March 6, 2015

Was that Winter?

Well if the "chilly" temperatures that we had the last 8 weeks was Winter, I think we will make it here! The last time we were able to use the pool was in January, and then this past week the air temp was back into the 80s and the kids and I were back in the pool! It still has a ways to go before Rob will consider it swimmable but we are so happy to be back outside in the water.

Playing in the pool after school!


I took Reagan in for a few minutes, I think it's still a little chilly for her but she didn't care, she kept trying to put her face in the water.

Kimmie got Reagan this adorable bathing suit for Christmas, she looks so cute in it!!
 I've been trying to get back into running again, when Jake is at preschool in the mornings it's been so nice getting out to run with Reagan.  She falls asleep most of the time in the stroller, and I realized the Pinellas Trail that I have been running on was one street away from Crystal Beach, I love taking the little detour and seeing the Gulf in the morning.


For all of your who are still cold up north, we will send some sunshine your way :)

No comments: