The kiddos

The kiddos

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Botanical Gardens

 Last weekend we went to the Florida Botanical Gardens in Largo.  We have found a few really great parks near us that are part of the Pinellas County Park System, and I saw the Botanical Gardens on their website so we went down to take a look.  I don't know what I expected, the only other Botanical Gardens I've been to were in DC in a giant glass greenhouse thing, a lot more controlled of an environment than this so it wasn't quite what I expected.  It was still fun to get out though, they did have tons of different types of Palm trees, I had no idea there were so many different kinds.

This is Rob standing next to an "Old Man Palm" Sorry Rob :)

The kids in front of the Christmas Palm
 They had fun running and checking out the different flowers
 Reagan and Bunny ran around too




There are so many places yet to explore in this area, its nice having time to get out there now that most of our house projects are done for now!

No comments: