The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Out on the Gulf

Last week was Spring Break, the kids were out of school and Rob took a week of leave as well!  We had a great "stay-cation" just going to the beach and hanging out, one of the days our neighbors invited us out on their boat!  Their kids are 6 and 7 and are good friends with Ava and Jake so the kids had so much fun playing together.

Reagan did so much better than I thought she would on the ride out on the boat, she insisted that only Rob hold her and she dozed on and off on the 30 minute ride out to the island we went to.
The big kids enjoyed the boat ride too

Reagan on her own private island.  The tide was going out so this little spot of sand became a lot bigger as the day went on.
Jake and Greyson

 Rob fishing
 Lazy baby taking a snooze.  The water was such a gorgeous color out on the island, and the sand was probably the softest sand I've ever felt.
 Cheese!
 Katie and Ava hanging out

 Jake trying to catch some fish with his little net

 And Reagan passed out again on the way home.
We had such a great day, but Rob, Jake and I ended up pretty sunburned.  I can't wait to go back out there again.  This Florida life is definitely working for us!

No comments: