The whole time we were there the waves were the perfect size for the kids to boogie board on. They got really good at it, especially Jake!
Surfer boy
We went back to Nashua to celebrate Lilly's 6th birthday!!
I love Reagan in this dress!
We had a water balloon fight at the party :)
Birthday girl!
After we were in NH for about a week our friend Joe came up with his kids for a week!! I met Joe at the first party I went to Fall semester of Freshman year at FSU, we have been good friends ever since. He's gone through some hard times this past year so having a week with him, Abby, Gabe and Liam was so amazing. They've all become family to us, and since we moved away from the DC area where they live, we have missed seeing the kids so much. It was a bit chaotic having 7 kids in one beach condo, but fun chaos as always!
Our crew <3 br="" nbsp=""> 3>
Liam is possibly the happiest little guy I've ever met
Jake getting tossed from Joe once the tide pool got deep
The spot on the beach that we sit at has an great tide pool in front of it, life with this many little ones was a lot easier when we could just tell them they had to stay in the tide pool. It was great for the babies too!
The little ones....Liam is 4 months older than Reagan
Abby rounded up the kids and said "let's make a starfish"
We took Joe and the kids to Marky's, he was informed by someone he works with to definitely go to Marky's and not Brown's!
Here's Reagan at Marky's (on a different trip there) wearing her lobster shirt :)
When Joe was visiting we also went on a couple day trips. One of them was up to Maine. We started the day out doing some sightseeing in Portland, then went to lunch at a place called the Lobster Shack that one of Joe's friends down in Maryland suggested. It was so delicious!! And scenic as well, after we ate we walked around the rocky shore.
Snack time at a park in Portland
Silly kiddos
My handsome man
The girl car!
Another day we headed up to the White Mountains. It was beautiful up there, I think my kids missed seeing mountains so I'm happy they got to spend a day doing some hiking. Joe and his kids had set out to visit every waterfall in the state of Maryland this summer (which they completed before Labor day!) so they wanted to check out some NH waterfalls, they said they're a lot bigger up here than the ones they had down south. Reagan and I didn't walk past this picture below because I was having a bit of kid-hiking anxiety, so we waited at the safety of the bottom of the trail with her. We needed a hiking pack like we used in Hawaii for this kind of terrain.
Reagan running around at the base of the trail
Then we rode the gondola up Canon Mountain, I've always wanted to do this so I'm really happy we made it this trip. The views were so beautiful at the top, we made it just before clouds rolled in, when we were heading back down we were in a cloud so it worked out great that we could see the full view when we first got up there.
At the top of Canon Mt
More riding the waves, I love how clean and clear the water is at Hampton and the fact that it's lacking sea life along the shore for the most part.
One of the nights Rob stayed back with the kids and Mom, Joe and I did sparklers on the beach!
My Mom also watched all 7 kids one of the nights so we could have a night out, the Hampton strip is always amusing at night, lots of good people watching! Of course we had to have some Fireball!
Joe's kids trying some Blink's frydoe!
Morning snuggles
The last few days of July Rob left to come back to Florida about a week ahead of us. We took my Dad's SUV from NH that I will be driving now, so he drove that back to Palm Harbor and the kids and I had some good Nashua time that week.
Snack time at a park in Portland
Silly kiddos
My handsome man
The girl car!
Another day we headed up to the White Mountains. It was beautiful up there, I think my kids missed seeing mountains so I'm happy they got to spend a day doing some hiking. Joe and his kids had set out to visit every waterfall in the state of Maryland this summer (which they completed before Labor day!) so they wanted to check out some NH waterfalls, they said they're a lot bigger up here than the ones they had down south. Reagan and I didn't walk past this picture below because I was having a bit of kid-hiking anxiety, so we waited at the safety of the bottom of the trail with her. We needed a hiking pack like we used in Hawaii for this kind of terrain.
Reagan running around at the base of the trail
Then we rode the gondola up Canon Mountain, I've always wanted to do this so I'm really happy we made it this trip. The views were so beautiful at the top, we made it just before clouds rolled in, when we were heading back down we were in a cloud so it worked out great that we could see the full view when we first got up there.
At the top of Canon Mt
More riding the waves, I love how clean and clear the water is at Hampton and the fact that it's lacking sea life along the shore for the most part.
One of the nights Rob stayed back with the kids and Mom, Joe and I did sparklers on the beach!
We caught a beautiful sunset at Hampton Harbor
Morning snuggles
The last few days of July Rob left to come back to Florida about a week ahead of us. We took my Dad's SUV from NH that I will be driving now, so he drove that back to Palm Harbor and the kids and I had some good Nashua time that week.
We were able to celebrate Gail's 29th birthday!
Kimmie is in hair school and she gave Jake his first long hair boy hair cut. We are trying to grow it out so the days of having Rob just buzz it off are done for now.
Just hanging out!
Playing some badminton
Hanging out with Kimmie in our new matching Hampton Beach hoodies
Lilly lost her first tooth while she was with us down the beach!
As always it was a great trip and a great summer! More updates to come as I keep working on organizing my pictures.
Kimmie is in hair school and she gave Jake his first long hair boy hair cut. We are trying to grow it out so the days of having Rob just buzz it off are done for now.
Just hanging out!
Playing some badminton
Hanging out with Kimmie in our new matching Hampton Beach hoodies
Lilly lost her first tooth while she was with us down the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment