The kiddos

The kiddos

Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to School

School has started back up again (thank goodness)!! I think the kids were just as ready as I was to get back this year.  It was such a fun summer but we all needed to get some structure back in our days.

Ava is off to the 2nd grade and Jake is in Pre-K.
Backpacks!
 Reagan and bunny thought they were going somewhere too.  She was carrying around Ava's lunch box from last year all ready to go.
 Reagan and I are enjoying our quiet days together.  Jake is at school until 2 and Ava's gets off the bus around 3:20.  It's just so much easier running errands and getting stuff done with only 1 kiddo.  And Reagan plays so well by herself, so even when I'm doing things around the house she's off playing babies or legos.  She's a good girl :)
 Jake also started karate this year! He loves it!  Ava is doing ballet and piano, I'll have to get some pics of her at dance one of these days.
 Jake in his classroom.  Hard to believe he's going to be going off to full day of Kindergarten next year at Ava's school.  Times flies right on by........

No comments: