I'm about a month into working and the kids and I have our routine down pretty well! I'm really enjoying work and even with working I have more free time to myself than I have had since before Ava was born!! It's pretty great having a couple hours to run errands without anyone in tow or just get stuff done around the house without needing to entertain the kids at the same time. Reagan adjusted so well to her preschool, she's loves it and her teacher is so great.
It's finally cooled down enough that the kids are back outside more. Besides hearing kids in their pools the neighborhood gets really quiet in the summer, it's just to hot to be outside. I think our kids have officially become Florida children, the pool has dropped to around 76 degrees and they act like it's freezing. Last year at this time they didn't care at all but now they seem to think they're done for the season.
Ava started basketball this past week, I'll try to get some pictures from her games this coming week. Jake is still doing karate and is really looking forward to being old enough to do basketball and flag football next year. Both of the big kids are so into football the season too, my Dad would love it. They have a better attention span to watch the games than I do, whenever the Patriots or FSU is playing they're right there with us watching!
Here's a few shots from playing outside last weekend!
1 comment:
Aww so cute that they are into the games so much now! :) I bet Rob is thrilled too!
Post a Comment