The kiddos

The kiddos

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Early September Fun

 We are well back into our back to school groove around here.  I was so spoiled all summer with Rob being home and not having to worry about getting the kids out the door but we have finally sort of found our rhythm.

The school had a family night at the Clearwater Threshers, it's such a nice stadium and has tons of space for the kids to run around and even has a playground inside.  It was a rainy start but we packed our ponchos and made the best of it, it turned into a beautiful evening.

Rob caught a foul ball!

 Over Labor Day weekend Beth came up from Boca with Junelle and Elora.  It was so hot out but that won't stop these kids from standing around to make s'mores.
 We head a picnic at a nearby park, that as well was wicked hot.  This time of year we really need either AC or a pool.  I'm looking forward to it cooling down.

 We have been spending some time at the splash park, where Jake has been known to take a break and meditate....
 I love having the beach so close, the kids and I can go play for a couple hours while Rob has been busy building his resume and getting ready to apply to jobs!



Kona ice on the beach is always a fave!

No comments: