All the excitement in the lives of Rob, LaLa, Ava, Jake and Reagan
Here's a little video of her clapping. She claps when I clap with her, and randomly on her own. She's waving "Hi" and "Bye" too (sometimes).
I could just eat her up :-) When are you going to start praticing the rub your belly and head at the same time? I hear thats an important developmental milestone :-)jk
haha don't worry, we have already been working on that!
Too cute! She is a beautiful baby!! Happy 9 month!!
I can't believe how fast she is growing........... WOW. Thanks so much for all of the pictures. Barb
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I could just eat her up :-) When are you going to start praticing the rub your belly and head at the same time? I hear thats an important developmental milestone :-)jk
haha don't worry, we have already been working on that!
Too cute! She is a beautiful baby!! Happy 9 month!!
I can't believe how fast she is growing........... WOW. Thanks so much for all of the pictures.
Barb
Post a Comment