This morning I took Ava on her first hike! Our neighbor Sarah was kind enough to let us try out her hiking pack that she uses for her daughter, and it worked out great, it was so awesome to be able to hike again. Ava was wicked good, she smiled and looked around most of the way. On the way back down she fell asleep, so she must have been pretty comfortable in there. I'm really excited she liked it, there is so much great hiking on Oahu, so that's one more thing I'll be able to do with a baby in tow!
The neighborhood girls in front of the waterfall
Ava and I
Snack time for the kiddos
Naptime!
4 comments:
Sooooo pretty! Im glad Ava loved it. Onto the lighthouse!!
Um seriously I am so jealous I could cry! It must be so amazing living there!
Yea it is pretty fantastic here! Lucky Ava gets to grow up on a tropical paradise and nap at the beach and hiking beautiful mountains - too bad she won't remember any of it!
I am so glad that she did so well. If you want the practice feel free to cut my grass tomorrow while carrying her on your back....
Post a Comment