Ducky made it back to Hawaii today! Well last night actually, but I wasn't able to pick him until this morning because he arrived after the Animal Quarantine office was closed here. Unfortunetely, everytime he comes and goes it's a lot of paper work and planning ahead to get him released from the Dept of Agriculture right away. Hawaii doesn't have rabies, so every dog that arrives on island has to go through testing so they're not stuck in quaratine for 3 months before being released to their homes. Anyways, I think Ducky is happy to be in the warmth again even though he seems to love being spoiled in Nashua!
Here's a couple pics I took today, Ducky wasn't willing to pose with Ava for too long, getting a dog and a baby to look at the camera at the same time is pretty tough.
I think Ava looks like such a big kid in this picture!
1 comment:
I seriously can not wait till my girls are at that age! It will be so much easier! lol. Yay for Duckey being home!
Post a Comment