We had a pretty quiet weekend, didn't do too much since both Ava and I were sick last week. It was the first time she's been sick, she had an ear infection but is feeling a lot better now.

As you can see in the pics, her hair is getting wicked long! It kinda goes into a ponytail, but we mostly pull it back with a clip so it's not hanging down in her eyes.
She is getting really good walking around with her mail cart thing, she hasn't figured out how to turn it though. So she just walks into things and gets stuck, it's kinda funny to watch. Here's a little clip.
1 comment:
That is totally the face and noise I make when I back into things and get stuck. Haha! You asked for a mover, now what are you going to do with her?
Post a Comment