Last Friday Ava and I hopped on a plane, well 3 actually, to make the long journey to Florida. I wanted to visit with family and since Ava and I prefer the lower latitudes this time of year, it worked out well to catch up with everyone in Naples. We saw my parents, Yia-Yia, and Auntie Debbie! I got Ava her own seat for the first time rather than holding her on my lap, and it was wonderful! She is going to have a seat of her own from now on...
We went to a beach in Naples Saturday with my parents. They had these little hut things on the beach, they provided great shade for Ava.
Ava taking a nap on the beach
Saturday was also St.Patrick's Day, we went out to a nice Italian place in downtown Naples where all the festivities were. The food was delicious, so were the Pomegranate Martinis!
Ava being silly
Ava and my Mom
1 comment:
She is huuuuge!! And too cute!
Post a Comment