The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Toys!

As we have been unpacking Ava's toys she has been acting like it's Christmas morning! I think she forgot about most of her toys, so she's been very excited to play with them again.

Playing with her kitchen set in her new playroom. This room in the house is meant to be a formal living room I think....but for us it's Ava's playroom.


Yes that is our patio furniture from Hawaii in the play room.


Ava lying on her bed in her pink room! Her "big girl" furniture is not going to arrive for a few more weeks so we haven't put anything up on her walls yet. We're going to wait and see how it will be arranged best. She loves her new room though! I'll put more pics of it up when it's done.


My friend Linnea made Ava this piggy bank, complete with palm trees and ocean water!
The bottom says "Return to Hawaii Fund" I love it!



2 comments:

Gaffney said...

Awesome bank. I consider our savings account the "return to HI fund". Love the bedding, the play room and the cozy coupe.

Sarah said...

Love it! I want a pink room! hahaha