Here's a sneak peek at Jake's Sea Turtle themed nursery! It's not quite done yet, we still have some more decor for the walls, and the curtains needs to go up.

I think Ava thinks this room belongs to her baby doll, she often puts baby in the crib and shuts the door and tells me baby is taking a nap. Or she will just push baby in the swing for awhile.....hopefully she's not disappointed when Jake is occupying it!

Thanks to the Gaffney's for the Hawaiian sea turtle picures they shared from various places around Oahu!!
4 comments:
LOVE IT! And I love the color of your dining room as well.
Awww love this! But it kind of makes me sad too in a way that Ava is so grown up! I remember walking into her cute lil ocean theme nursery :( Great touch with the real turtle pics!
The turtle whisperer is pleased that you used his work. It looks great, I am working on the Lanikai shot for you.
Love the pictures of the turtles. The dinning room is great also!
Post a Comment