The kiddos

The kiddos

Monday, August 30, 2010

To the Zoo!

This weekend we went to the National Zoo! It turned out not to be the greatest idea, it was in the high 90s, very humid, and I waddle around slowly and uncomfortably these days so I wasn't too happy most of the time :(. Then as we drove home through the city the half million people who showed up for Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor Rally were flooding the streets, so it took us 3 hours to get the 15 miles back to our house!
At least the pandas were out this time, last time I went they were hiding.


Ava and the meercat became quick friends. She ran with him up and down the length of the window of it's cage and when she stopped he stood up and looked at her and she laughed at him.


See the giant salamander next to them? By the way, when we got home, there was a salamander in my garage....not cool!

Evidence that my giant belly and I were there too!





2 comments:

Gaffney said...

Yay for Pandas! E still has the panda stuff you sent her last time. I want a better belly picture than that. Come on!

Lauren said...

I will get a better belly pic :)