
Wayyyy red in this one.

There is one other pic we bought where he is kind of sitting up with a hat on but I forgot to mail it to my Mom for her to scan, so that one will be up later.
Not so red in this picture. I gave him a haircut the other day and didn't do a very good job. I need to give it another attempt when he's sleeping or something to even it out a bit in the front. His eyes are still very blue/gray, kind of the color of the onsie he is wearing here. I love them, I really hope they stay that way!

6 comments:
AWWW his is so cute! Where am I get to meet him :( Damn you all the states in between :) Does red hair run in the family on either side?
I meant "when" do I get to meet him haha
I know you need to meet him soon! We def need to make plans to meet up this spring/summer (when all those states in between aren't covered in snow) :) Red hair does run in the family - Rob's Grandma is a redhead!
ps-please tell Jake that I would greatly appreciate it if he could say "bye bye" to that teddy bear with the blue hat and chewy things on the hands and feet. This really aggravating kid in my class has the same one and drags it everywhere. I know that sounds mean, it's not the kid, it's the dumber than rocks mother we dont like :)
Who has red hair in the family?? My hair was red at one point in my baby-hood then went white white. Never know!
Sarah - that's kinda sad haha. I can't make him say byebye to it either, it's the only toy he really likes!
Machelle - there's red hair on Rob's side, and white/blonde headed babies on mine. It will def be interesting to see how it turns out!
Post a Comment